Frequently Asked Questions
What services can I expect when using Oddcoll?
Through our platform, you can easily follow the progress of each case. Every case is handled in in the debtor’s country and according to their laws and legislation. Regardless of the country in which a case is handled, the fee is always 9.5% of the collected amount in commission and is only paid when the debtor has paid their debt to you!
With Oddcoll, you can ensure an easy way to get paid for your outstanding invoices!
Is it easy to get started with Oddcoll?
1. Create an account by clicking on the “Sign up for free” button.
2. Fill in some information about your company and you are set to upload your first invoice.
3. Upload an invoice by clicking “New Case”, choose the debtor’s country and upload the invoice. The only thing you need to do is this. You do not have to write in the content of the invoice.
That´s how easy it is to register a case with Oddcoll.
You will be notified by email when you get paid or when something else has happened in your case.
What is required to upload an invoice?
Is Oddcoll a Debt Collector?
Oddcoll mediates the invoice to its local partner in the debtor’s country. This means that you will enter an agreement directly with our partner.
Oddcoll´s partners are Debt Collection Agencies and Law Firms that are authorized to conduct debt collection in that specific country.
What if I receive the payment instead of the Debt Collector?
Here is how you do: Enter the case details for which you have received payment > click on the blue button “Register Payment” > Enter amount and date > press “Register Payment”.
But why does not the debt collector close the case directly? The debt collector is closing the case after they receive full payment (full payment include statutory costs the debtor should pay to the collector according to national law).
Since it´s often difficult to know whether you should proceed with a case, you will get a free recommendation on what to do in each case. To proceed legally with a case, you will have to accept this service. No legal action will be taken without your approval!
Applies to all our partners
- Legal authorization to recover claims in their countries
- B2B Collection Specialists
- Communicates in English
- Experts in their national debt recovery legislation